Make it easy for your users to quickly find answers to their questions with our dynamic FAQ program. They can use this self-service tool to easily search at any time, on any device.
The FAQ search field automatically suggests questions and an online help page displays all of the most frequently asked questions.
More than 80% of user questions can be answered automatically.
As a result, your customer service team can focus on questions with added value.
Improve customer experience with self-service tools
Available 24/7, the search bar allows users to easily find information on your site. The most frequently asked questions can also appear in the search.
Our natural language processing engine analyses the user’s question and uses a matching algorithm and the knowledge base to provide an answer to that question. The tool can also aggregate results from several search engines.
Since the FAQ is connected to your CRM, customers can even receive personalised answers.
Customer satisfaction is measured through a survey after the search is complete.
The conversation can be escalated to a live chat if the question needs to be handled by a person.
Coupled with a static FAQ, you are helping improve your SEO.
monitor and optimise performance
Do You Dream Up’s Dynamic FAQ uses an intuitive back office where you can:
- Manage knowledge base content through a validation workflow
- Analyse customer questions, particularly those that are not answered
- Benefit from the tool’s self-learning features: automatic suggestions for improvement based on customer interactions
- Use statistics and alerts to control the efficiency of the tool and implement corrective actions
- Measure the change in matching rate and user satisfaction rate
The FAQ solution is available as a SaaS, which means it is very simple to configure. You only need to add one line of code to your website.